(1) The Montana reappraisal plan implements the Legislature's cyclical reappraisal program set forth in 15-7-111, MCA. The 2009 Montana reappraisal plan consists of seven parts:
(a) residential appraisal;
(b) commercial appraisal;
(c) agricultural and forest land appraisal;
(d) industrial appraisal;
(e) certification and training requirements;
(f) manuals; and
(g) progress reporting.
(2) The Montana reappraisal plan provides for the valuation of:
(a) residential property;
(b) commercial property;
(c) agricultural and forest land property; and
(d) industrial property.
(3) PVAS, as defined in ARM 42.18.128, is used to assist in the valuation process. The department determines a new appraised value for each:
(a) parcel of land;
(b) residential improvement;
(c) commercial improvement;
(d) agricultural improvement; and
(e) industrial improvement.
(4) New appraised values will be entered on the tax rolls for tax year 2009.
(5) This rule applies to tax years January 1, 2009, through December 31, 2014.