(1) Except as otherwise provided by statute or rule, the following fees are required by the board for each of the licensing services provided to property management licensees and listed below. All fees are subject to change by the board, within the limitations provided in 37-51-311, MCA.
(2) No part of the fees paid in accordance with the provisions of this chapter is refundable. Fees are deemed earned by the board upon receipt.
(3) Examination fees are payable to the national testing service under contract with the board.
(4) For each original license $105
(5) For each annual renewal 130
(6) For each change of place of business or affiliation 80
(7) Reinstatement of a license suspended or revoked within a
license period 50
(8) For placing an active license inactive 20
(9) For activating an inactive license 80
(10) For each original recovery account assessment 35
(11) Continuing education course application 130
(12) Education course instructor application for approval
or renewal 87.50
(13) Prelicensing course application for approval or renewal 150
(14) Individual CE request application (per course) 45
(15) Late filing of individual CE request application (per course) 100
(16) Instructor/course development course $175 per course
(17) Additional standardized fees are specified in ARM 24.101.403.