(1) A Class 6 specialist license is valid for a period of five years.
(2) Class 6 specialist licenses may be issued with the following endorsements:
(a) school psychologist; or
(b) school counselor.
(3) A Class 6 specialist license may also be endorsed in traffic education if the licensee meets the requirements of ARM 10.13.310 and is approved by the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
(4) Class 6 specialist licenses may be renewed pursuant to the requirements of ARM 10.57.215.
(5) A lapsed Class 6 specialist license may be reinstated by showing verification of 60 renewal units earned during the five-year period preceding the validation date of the new license.