(1) "Clone" means an organism developed asexually from another and genetically identical to it, such as a group of genetically identical plants produced by vegetative propagation, including but not limited to cutting, grafting, or division.
(2) "Hemp" means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-nine tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of no more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
(3) "Location" means a single location as determined by the Director.
(4) "Montana State Hemp Program" means a program to grow hemp under the regulation of the Montana Department of Agriculture for the purposes of complying with federal law.
(5) "State hemp license" means a license to grow hemp that shows the holder is in compliance with Montana state hemp laws. The holder is also responsible for obeying all applicable federal and tribal regulations.
(6) "Testing" means a testing for the amount of THC, pesticides, or other tests for legal compliance of departmental or federal regulations.