(1) All operating and storage rooms and departments of licensed establishments used for inedible materials must be maintained in an acceptably clean condition.
(2) The outer premises of every licensed establishment, embracing docks, and areas where cars and vehicles are loaded, and driveways, approaches, yards, pens, and alleys must be properly paved and drained and kept in a clean and orderly condition.
(3) All catch basins on the premises must be of such construction and location and given such attention as will insure their being kept in an acceptable condition regarding odors and cleanliness.
(4) Catch basins may not be located in departments where products are prepared, handled or stored.
(5) The accumulation on the premises of any material in which flies may breed, such as hog hair, bones, paunch contents or manure, is forbidden.
(6) No nuisance is allowed in any establishment or facility or on its premises.