BEFORE THE Department of PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On March 14, 2013 the Department of Public Health and Human Services published MAR Notice No. 37-628 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules at page 326 of the 2013 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 5.
2. There was a typographical error made pertaining to the time given for the public hearing for this rulemaking. The time of the public hearing was given as 11:00 p.m. but the correct time is 11:00 a.m. on April 3, 2013. The notice of hearing, as amended in corrected form, reads as follows, deleted matter interlined, new matter underlined:
3. On April 3, 2013, at 11:00
p.m. a.m., the Department of Public Health and Human Services will hold a public hearing in Room 207 of the Department of Public Health and Human Services Building, 111 North Sanders, at Helena, Montana, to consider the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules.
4. The rules remain as proposed in the original notice of public hearing.
5. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to: Kenneth Mordan, Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 4210, Helena, Montana, 59604-4210; fax (406) 444-9744; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., April 11, 2013.
/s/ Shannon L. McDonald /s/ Richard H. Opper
Shannon L. McDonald Richard H. Opper, Director
Rule Reviewer Public Health and Human Services
Certified to the Secretary of State March 18, 2013.